Revised in 2011 to a 12 volt module with an aluminium base, the wide viewing angle of the Defender 6 means that it is suitable for mounting both on the wing and grille of a vehicle and the ultra-bright coloured LEDs behind the clear lens makes them ideal for discreet and covert applications.
Up to 16 LED heads can be synchronised to flash alternately or simultaneously, including the ability to sync with other 4, 6 and 9 LED heads from the same range and a majority of the Onus Conqueror and Endurance covert lighting ranges.
• Generation 3 LEDs
• 9x 3W emitters
• Features Philips Luxeon LEDs
• 18 flash patterns (with split pattern ability)
• Epoxy encapsulated electronics
• -30°C to + 50°C extreme temperature reliability
• Less than 1A draw (at 12v)
• Meets IP65 international protection standards
||148 x 55 x 30mm (length x width x height) (approx.)
||'e' EMC approved
||0.415 kg. (approx.)
||Amber (DV) - DL.09A.DV
White (DV) - DL.09W.DV